Name: Ikmanda Nugraha, S.Pd., GCert.Ed., M.Pd.
Profession: Lecturer & Researcher
Date of Birth: April 8th, 1988
Years with Firm/Entity: 5 years
Membership of Professional Societies:
- WALS (World Association of Lesson Study) 2012-2014
- ALSI (Asosiasi Lesson Studi Indonesia), 2011-2014
- PPII (Perkumpulan Pendidik IPA Indonesia), 2015-Now
- ASERA (Australasian Science Education Research Association), 2020-2021
- Web of Science https://publons.com/researcher/1484221/ikmanda-nugraha/
- Scopus https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57210128451
- Gscholar https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=id&user=lxqZr_0AAAAJ
- Sinta https://sinta.ristekbrin.go.id/authors/detail?id=6000423&view=overview
- Researchgate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ikmanda-Nugraha
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Implementing Tridharma (three-pillars) of higher education which includes education, research, and community service.
Since I started to work as lecturer and educational researcher, I concerns on science teaching learning, teaching innovation, assessment and teacher professional development.
- Graduate Certificate in Education (Assessment). The University of Adelaide, 2017. GPA 6.00/7.00, Australia
- Master of Education, majoring Biology Education. Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia. 2014. GPA 3.86, Indonesia
- Bachelor of Education, majoring Biology Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia. 2011. GPA 3.51, Indonesia
2015 – now : Lecturer, Science Education Study Program – Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
2011 – 2012 : Field Officer, Sampoerna Foundation, Central Borneo Region in corporation with BHP Billiton Australia
- Nugraha, I. (2018). The use of drawing as an alternative assessment tool in biology teaching. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1013, No. 1, p. 012016).
- Juleha, S., Nugraha, I., & Feranie, S. (2019). The Effect of Project in Problem-Based Learning on Students’ Scientific and Information Literacy in Learning Human Excretory System. Journal of Science Learning, 2(2), 33-41.
- Nugraha, I., & Eliyawati, E. (2019). The use of video laboratory report to develop presentation skills in science teacher education students. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1157, No. 2).
- Roswati, N., Rustaman, N. Y., & Nugraha, I. (2019). The Development of Science Comic in Human Digestive System Topic for Junior High School Students. Journal of Science Learning, 3(1), 12-18.