Name: Prof. Dr. Anna Permanasari, MSi
Profession: Lecturer & Researcher
Date of Birth: July 12th, 1958
Years with Firm/Entity: 37 years
Focus of Research
: Scientific Literacy, STEM Education, Low Carbon Education
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Association of Indonesian Science Educators (Perkumpulan Pendidik IPA Indonesia/PPII) 2013-present
- World Association on Lesson and Learning Studies (WALLS): 2010 – present
- Web of Science https://publons.com/researcher/1477686/anna-permanasari/
- Scopus https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57190941776
- Gscholar https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=3Bnj2q4AAAAJ&hl=id&oi=ao
- Sinta https://sinta.ristekbrin.go.id/authors/detail?id=5986654&view=overview
- Researchgate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Anna-Permanasari
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Implementing Tridharma (three pillars) of higher education which includes education, research, and community service
I have 35 years of research, teaching and community service experience in the field of science education (chemical education). In Recently 5 years, I Have been doing research funded by the Directorate General of Research and Development Strengthening, Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education for The Development of Teacher Professional training models based on TBLA (2019-2021), STEM Based learning in Science Education (2017-2021) and Learning model in Science Education for Scientific literacy (2014-2021), STEM based Learning for ESD (2019-2021). Now, I am responsible for some courses: School Learning Observation and Analysis (S1-IPSE), Basic Analytical Chemistry (S1-IPSE), Chemistry in School Science Curriculum (S2- Science Education), Designing Innovation in Science Lab (S2-Science Education), and Case Study in Science Education (S3-Science Education). In addition, I am also involving in Theses and Dissertation supervision (S1-S3 degree).
- Doctorate degree in Analytical Chemistry (Institute of Technology Bandung, ITB; 2000), by research
- Master of Science in Chemistry (Institute of Technology Bandung, ITB; 1992), Cum laude (GPA 3,75)
- Bachelor in Chemistry Education (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, 1982), GPA 25, Indonesia.
1983-present : Lecturer at Chemistry Education Dept. UPI
2015- present : Lecturer at IPSE – UPI
2014-2021 : Vice Director of Academic and Student Affair, SPs UPI
2010-2014 : Head of S2-S3 Science Education Program
2003-2010 : Head od Chemistry Education Dept. UPI
- Anna Permanasari, Bibin Rubini, Anita Sariningrum, Didit Ardianto (2020). Improving Students’ Scientific Literacy Through Science Learning with Socio Scientific Issues (SSI). AES 2020 International Conference, Bali 12-13 October
- Muhammad Nur Hudha, Ida Hamidah, Anna Permanasari, Ade Gaffar, Toru Matsumoto, Indriyani Rahman (2020). Low Carbon Education: A Review and Bibliometric Analysis European Journal of Educational Research (2020). Volume 9, Issue 1, 319 – ISSN: 2165-8714 . http://www.eu-jer.com/
- Ari Shahidul Siddiq, Anna Permanasari, Hernani (2020). Chemistry Teacher’s Perception toward STEM ICEDS ’20, March 3–5, 2020, Paris, France © 2020 Association for Computing Machinery. ACM ISBN 978-1-4503-7529- 0/20/03…$15.00 . DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3392305.3396901
- Ari Shahidul Siddiq, Anna Permanasari, Hernani (2020). Review on education for sustainable development: system thinking for Sustainable chemistry education curriculum International Conference on Mathematics and Science Education 2019 (icmsce 2019) . Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1521 (2020) 042080 IOP Publishing doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1521/4/042080
- Ari Shahidul Siddiq, Anna Permanasari, Hernani (2020). Pre-Service And In- Service Chemistry Teachers’ Views On Teaching Spectrometry In Senior High School. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Special Issue on AASEC2019, February (2020) 80 – 88 © School of Engineering, Taylor’s
- Anna Permanasari, Ida Hamidah, Vina (2019). Low Carbon Education: How Students from Lower Level Education Pertain the Good Environment Practices AIP. Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, volume 438. 4th Asian Education Symposium (AES 2019)
- F. Nugroho , A. Permanasari , H. Firman (2019). The Movement Of Stem Education In Indonesia: Science Teachers’ Perspectives Jpii 8 (3) (2019) 417-425 Jurnal Pendidikan IPA Indonesia http://journal.unnes.ac.id/index.php/jpii. DOI: 10.15294/jpii.v8i3.19252
- F. Nugroho, A. Permanasari, H. Firman, Riandi (2019) STEM approach based on local wisdom to enhance sustainability Literacy. AIP Conference Proceedings 2194, 020072 (2019); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5139804 https://aip.scitation.org/journal/apc
- Oktian Fajar Nugroho*, Anna Permanasari, Harry Firman (2019). Program Belajar berbasis STEM untuk Pembelajaran IPA: Tinjauan Pustaka, dengan Referensi di Indonesia JEP | Volume 3 | Nomor 2| November 2019 e-ISSN 2579-860X p-ISSN 2614-1221 Doi: https://doi.org/10.24036/jep/vol3-iss1/328
- Ari Shahidul Siddiq, Anna Permanasari, Hernani (2019). Review on education for sustainable development: system thinking for Sustainable chemistry education curriculum International Conference on Mathematics and Science Education 2019 (icmsce 2019)Journal of Physics: Conference Series1521 (2020) 042080IOP Publishingdoi:10.1088/1742-6596/1521/4/0420805.
- M S Amin, A Permanasari Setiabudi (2019). The pattern of environmental education practice at schools And its impact to the level of environmental literacy of schoolage Student The International Conference Research Collaboration of Environmental Science,IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 245 (2019) 012029 IOP Publishing,Doi:10.1088/1755-1315/245/1/012029.
- M S Amin, A Permanasari and A Setiabudi (2019). Strengthen the student environmental literacy through education with low Carbon education teaching materials MSCEIS Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1280 (2019) 032011. IOP Publishing. Doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1280/3/032011.
- I K Yulina, A Permanasari, H Hernani and W Setiawan (2019). Analytical thinking skill profile and perception of pre service chemistry Teachers in analytical chemistry learning. International Conference on Mathematics and Science Education (icmsce 2018) . IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 1157 (2019) 042046 IOP Publishing doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1157/4/042046.
- A Malik, A Setiawan, A Suhandi, A Permanasari, A Samsudin, Y.Dirgantara, H YSuhendi, I M Sari, N Hermita. (2019). The development of higher order thinking laboratory (hotlab) model Related to heat transfer topic7th Asian Physics IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 1204 (2019) 012060. IOP Publishing. Doi:10.1088/1742 6596/1204/1/012060
- M N Hudha, D Triwahyuningtyas, A Rafikayati, S Fajaruddin, I Maryani, I Widiaty, , I Hamidah and A Permanasari (2019). How is STEM learning for children with special needs in Indonesia? 4th Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1402 (2019) 044104 IOP Publishing Doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1402/4/044104
- Ari Syahidul Shidiq*, Anna Permanasari, Hernani Hernani (2019). Simple, Portable, and Inexpensive Spectrophotometers for High Schools Lab Activity AIP; Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, volume 438. 4th Asian Education Symposium (AES 2019)