Name: Prof. Dr. Nuryani Y. Rustaman, M.Pd
Date of Birth: December 31st, 1950
Years with Firm/Entity: 41 years
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Association of Indonesian Science Educators (Perkumpulan Pendidik IPA Indonesia/PPII) 2015-present
- Association of Indonesia Professor (Asosiasi Profesor Indonesia/API) 2019-2024
- Scopus https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=55872695700
- Gscholar https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=id&user=vv1LzDwAAAAJ
- Sinta https://sinta.ristekbrin.go.id/authors/detail?id=5991811&view=overview
- Researchgate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Nuryani-Rustaman
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Implementing Tridharma (three pillars) of higher education which includes education, research, and community service
She has 41 years of research, teaching and community service experience in the field of science education. She has conducted research funded by the Directorate General of Research and Development Strengthening, Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education for the development of Test items on Science Process skills (1992), development of the Basic Scientific Inquiry (2004-2007 and Authentic Assessment on Science Education (2015-2016); by UPI for Development on Higher Order thinking skills for Middle School Science Teachers (2018-2019); by Japanese Government on STEM Assessment; by UPI about STEM-based Book Chapters (2014, 2017, 2019), by Open University (UT) on Strategy of Biology Instruction module (2020). She is responsible for teaching courses in study program, namely Assessment in Science, Learning theory (2012-present), and development of Science Education Program. In addition, she is also a national curriculum developer in Science and in Biology (1984-1994), Science textbook writer for primary school (1984-1985) and Biology textbook writer for middle school (1994-1996), and Post Graduate study (1998-now)
- Doctorate Degree in Science Education (majoring on Biology), UPI, 1985-1990
- Sandwich Programme in SUNY at Albany (USA) for six month. Jan-July 1986. funded by World Bank 13
- Master Degree/Magister in Education (MPd) in Science Education from UPI 1982-1985.
- Master Degree (Dra) in Biology Education from IKIP Bandung or 1975-1978
- Bachelor Degree (Bachelor of Art/BA) in Biology Education from IKIP Bandung, 1971-1974.
Lecturer and Academic Advisor in Graduate School UPI 1992-Now
- Lecturer in Science Education for S2 students 1992-Now
- Lecturer in Science Education for S3 students 1998-Now
- Academic advisor for S2 Biology Education Students 2012-2014
- Academic advisor for S3 Science Education Students 2004-Now
Lecturer and Academic Advisor in S1 Program (Biology Education) 1979-Now
- Lecturer in Biology Education Department 1979-Now
- Academic Advisor for S1 Biology Education students 1979-1983; 1984-1989; 2003-2007; 2008-2012
Supervisor and other assignments from the Faculty
- Supervisor in writing thesis for S1 students 1985-Now
- Supervisor in writing thesis for S2 students 1994-Now
- Supervisor in writing thesis for S3 students 2002-Now
- Promoter (main supervisor) in writing thesis for S3 students 2007-Now
- Thesis writing coordinator for S1 Biology education students 1990-1995
- Reviewer on Thesis for S3 Students in Graduate schools 2012-2015
- Reviewer on research proposal designs of lecturers (incidental) 2010-Now
- As faculty representative in Academic Senate of UPI 2005-2015
|Projects and Assignments In Faculty of Math and Science Education UPI
· JICA IMSTEP (Improvement for Mathematics and Science
|Teacher Education Project)
· JICA SISSTEM (Strengthening Institutional School System in
|Teacher Education Management) on Lesson Study
· TCTP project with Ethiopia participants: focused on
|Bridging program for participants from Ethiopia on Lesson study as well as||credit earning|
|for graduate study.
· Senate Academic of UPI for two periods as Curriculum and Evaluation team
|as FPMIPA Professor representative||2005-2012|
|· Coordinator of DGB UPI Unit on Science and Technology||2018-2019|
|· Coordinator of DGB UPI Unit on Scientific Development||2019-2021|
- Hayat, M. S., Rustaman, N., Rahmat, A., & Redjeki, S. (2020). The Improvement of Prospective Teachers’ Life-long Learning during the Plant Diversity Course with 5E+ e Inquiry. Scientiae Educatia: Jurnal Pendidikan Sains, 9(2), 228-244.
- Fatmawati, B., & Rustaman, N. Y. (2020). The Study of Inquiry Ability in the Photosynthesis Concept. Jurnal Pendidikan IPA Indonesia, 9(4), 583-589.
- Maryuningsih, Y., Hidayat, T., Riandi, R., & Rustaman, N. (2020). Developing Performance Assessment Instruments to Measure 4C Skills in Online Discussion Activities of Science Learning. Scientiae Educatia: Jurnal Pendidikan Sains, 9(1), 109- 120.
- Maryuningsih, Y., Hidayat, T., Riandi, R., & Rustaman, N. Y. (2020, April). Profile of information and communication technologies (ICT) skills of prospective teachers. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1521, No. 4, p. 042009). IOP
- Julaeha, S., Hidayat, T., & Rustaman, N. Y. (2020, April). Development of web-based three tier multiple choice test to measure student’s tree thinking; try out. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1521, No. 4, p. 042024). IOP
- Utami, N., Rustaman, N. Y., & Supriatno, B. (2020, February). Life Skills and Entrepreneurship of Juvenile in Prisons. In International Conference on Educational Psychology and Pedagogy-” Diversity in Education”(ICEPP 2019) (pp. 190-193). Atlantis Press.
- Hayat, M. S., Rustaman, N. Y., Rahmat, A., & Redjeki, S. (2019). The Improvement of Prospective Teachers’ Habits of Mind during the 5E+ e Inquiry Learning Program in Horticulture Course. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 14(9), 535-545.
- Rustaman, N. Y., Liliawati, W., Efendi, R., & Rusdiana, D. (2019, February). Science teacher educator and authentic assessment: Attitude toward NoS and its assessment in science instruction. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1157, No. 2, p. 022057). IOP
- Nurdiani, N., Rustaman, N. Y., Setiawan, W., & Priyandoko, D. (2019, February). Preparing 21st-century teacher candidates through embryology learning with technological pedagogical and content knowledge (TPACK) framework. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1157, No. 2, p. 022113). IOP
- Sekarwinahyu, M., Rustaman, N. Y., Widodo, A., & Riandi, R. (2019, February). Development of problem based learning for online tutorial program in plant development using Gibbs’ reflective cycle and e-portfolio to enhance reflective thinking skills. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1157, No. 2, p. 022099). IOP
- Agustina, T. W., Rustaman, N., Riandi, R., & Purwianingsih, W. (2018). Traditional Biotechnology Content as a Media in Engaging Students with System Thinking Skills. Scientiae Educatia: Jurnal Pendidikan Sains, 7(2), 197-217.
- Rustaman, N. Y., Afianti, E., & Maryati, S. (2018, May). STEM based learning to facilitate middle school students’ conceptual change, creativity and collaboration in organization of living system topic. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1013, No. 1, p. 012021). IOP
- Rustaman, N. Y., Firman, H., & Tjasyono, B. (2018, May). Development and validation of climate change system thinking instrument (CCSTI) for measuring system thinking on climate change content. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1013, No. 1, p. 012046). IOP
- Meilinda, M., Rustaman, N. Y., & Tjasyono, B. (2017). The Perceptions of Pre-Service Science Teachers and Science Teachers about Climate Change. Jurnal Pendidikan IPA Indonesia, 6(2), 292-297.
- Rustaman, N. Y. (2017, September). Assessment in Science Education. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 895, No. 1, p. 012141). IOP
- Rustaman, N. Y., Rusdiana, D., Efendi, R., & Liliawati, W. (2017, February). The workshop program on authentic assessment for science teachers. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 812, No. 1, p. 012062). IOP
- Rustaman, N. Y., Hamidah, I., & Rusdiana, D. (2017, February). The Use of Classroom Assessment to Explore Problem Solving Skills Based on Pre-Service Teachers’ Cognitive Style Dimension in Basic Physics Course. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 812, No. 1, p. 012047). IOP
- Efendi, R., & Rustaman, N. Y. (2016, February). Attitude level of prospective science teachers towards assessment. In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 1708, No. 1, p. 080003). AIP Publishing
- Nurbaety, D., Rustaman, N. Y., & Sanjaya, Y. (2016, February). The use of drawing method for diagnosing students’ misconception about plant structure in relation to photosynthesis. In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 1708, No. 1, p. 080006). AIP Publishing
- Rachmatullah, A., Diana, S., & Rustaman, N. Y. (2016, February). Profile of middle school students on scientific literacy achievements by using scientific literacy assessments (SLA). In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 1708, No. 1, p. 080008). AIP Publishing LLC.