Name: Prof. Yayan Sanjaya, Ph.D
Date of Birth: December 31th, 1971
Years with Firm/Entity: 19 years
Membership of Professional Societies:
- PEI (Perhimpunan Entomologi Indonesia 2018 – now)
- PERAGI (Perhimpuanan Ahli Agronomi Indonesia 2018-now)
- HPBBI (Himpunan Pendidik dan Peneliti Biologi Indonesia 2019-Now)
- Scopus https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=55865083900
- Gscholar https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=id&user=oCGMCm0AAAAJ
- Sinta https://sinta.ristekbrin.go.id/authors/detail?id=5978995&view=overview
- Researchgate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Yayan-Sanjaya-2
Detailed Tasks Assigned:
Implementing Tridharma (three pillars) of higher education which includes education, research, and community service
He has 19 years of research, teaching, consulting and community service experience in Biology especially in insect field. He has conducted some research which funded by Dikti and, Agriculture ministry and UPI grant (2001-now), conducted community civil service. In according to His position lecturer, researcher and consultant for community service at UPI enabled her to build close relationships with stakeholders, such as the government and community. She is responsible for teaching in Entomology, Parasitology, Animal behaviou, Animal Structure and Function and Animal biosystematic at the program study.
- Doctor in Entolomology Plant Protection Cluster, year 2011.
- Master in Biology , Institut Teknologi Bandung year 2000.
- Bachelor in Plant Protection, Agr. Fakulty, Universitas Negeri Padjadjaran. Indonesia
2014 – Now : Secretary of Biology Department – Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
1998 – 2000 : Assistant Reseach at Vegetable Reseach Centre – Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
- Nurbaety D., Rustaman, N., Y. Sanjaya 2016The use of drawing method for diagnosing students’ misconception about plant structure in relation to photosynthesis. AIP Conference Proceedings 1708, 080006 https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4941192
- F. Nugroho, D. T. Chandra, Y. Sanjaya. 2016. The Use of Concept Map as a Consolidation Phase Based STAD to Enhance Students’ Comprehension about Environmental Pollution https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/812/1/012071
- R Nurismawati, Y Sanjaya and L Rusyati .2018, The relationship between students critical thinking measured by science virtual test and students logical thinking on eighth grade secondary school. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1013 012071 DOI
- C Mahfira, Y Sanjaya and L Rusyati. 2018 Students’ Impression towards Science Virtual Test (SVT) on Digestive System Topic. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1013 012072. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1013/1/012072
- T Koswara, M Muslim and Y Sanjaya .2019.Profile of problem solving ability of junior high school students in science. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1157 022041. Doi 10.1088/1742-6596/1157/2/022041
- Rusyati, L., Rochintaniawati, D., Agustin, R.R., Sanjaya, Y., Deandra, I.G. 2020.Gender differences in the attribution of creative thinking: Experimental evidence using stem-based e-module PervasiveHealth: Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare, 2020, 1, pp. 1402–1406
- The use of black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens) (Linnaeus) as an alternative feed in Guppy fish (Poecilia reticulata). Journal Entomological Reseach
Volume: 44 (3) | ISSN https://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:jer&volume=43&issue=4&article=015 URL: http://https://www.indianjournals.com/ij…
- Effect of contaminant of insecticide organic wastes on biology of black soldir fly, Hermetia illucens and its conversion capability to biomass Jurnal: Journal Entomological Research. 2019.Volume: 43 (4) DOI : 10.5958/0974-4576.2019.00087.2 URL: http://https://www.indianjournals.com/ij…
- The role of the larvae Black Soldier Fly Hermentua illucens as an alternative feed for Anguillacsp. Jurnal: Journal of Entomological Research
2019. Volume: 43 SSN: 0974-4576 URL: http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?…
- Diversity and abundance of lepidopterian insects in curug sawer sanctuary forest cililin West Java, Indonesia Jurnal: Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research 2018. Volume: 251 ISSN: 2406-8705 URL: http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?…
- The influence of the host plants and artificial food on the life cycle of endangerd species of Troides helena (Lepidoptera: Papilionidae)” Pada Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences (JBES) ISSN: 2220-6663 (Print) 2222-3045 (Online) , Vol. 11, No. 2, p. 204-210, 2017. http://www.innspub.net.
- Identification of Potensial Entomopathogenic Fungi of Tetranychus Kanzawai Kishida (Tetranychidae : Acarina) Using ITS-5.8s rDNA Region As Molecular Marker” Pada Agrivita Journal of Agricultural Science. 2016. 38 (2) : 186-192. Accredited : SK No. 81/DIKTI/Kep/2011 Permalink/DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17503/agrivita.v38i2.560. ( Yayan Sanjaya 1*), Virginia R. Ocampo 2) and Barbara L. Caoili 2)
- “The influence of the three species of citrus on the length of the life cycle of Papilio memnon (Lepidoptera: Papilionidae)” Pada Journal of Entomological Research, June 2016, J. ent. Res., 40 (2) : 139-143 (2016). DOI : 10.5958/0974-4576.2016.00026.8. (Yayan Sanjaya*, Suhara, Tina Safaria Nilawati, Meidita Aulia Danus and Mimi Halimah
- “Pathogenicity of three entomopathogenic fungi, Metarhizium anisopliae, Beauveria bassiana, and Paecilomyces lilacinus, to Tetranychus kanzawai infesting papaya seedlings” Pada Arthropods, 2016, 5(3): 109-113, ISSN 22244255,URL:http://www.iaees.org/publications/journals/arthropods/onlineversion. aspRSS:http://www.iaees.org/publications/journals/arthropods/rss.xml.
- Yayan Sanjaya1, Virginia R. Ocampo2, Barbara L. Caoili2)Entomopathogenic Characterization of Beauveria bassiana fungi against Tetranychus kanzawai (Kishida) (Tetranychidae: Acarina) Spider Mite by Its Region” Pada Thai Journal of Agricultural Science 2014, 47(1): 13-21, www.thaiagj.org. (Y. Sanjaya1, V.R. Ocampo2 and B.L. Caoili2)