IPSE Tracer Study
Dear IPSE Graduates,
As head of the research group, I kindly request your participation in a survey of graduates who completed their studies in IPSE.
We would like to find out what happened to you after you completed your studies. Did you find a job or are you still looking for a job, did your studies prepare you well for the workplace, and do you use the knowledge and skills you have learned during your studies?
The core objectives of the graduate survey are to improve the study programmes and, more specifically, to revie the curricula.
Your information will be treated in strict confidence. The results will be published in such a way that identification of individual persons is excluded.
Results of this survey will be published on the website of the institution (http://ipse.upi.edu). At your request we will send you a printed version of the report with the main results of the survey.
Please return the completed questionnaire as soon as possible to the address mentioned below.
Thank you very much in advance for your kind support.
Dr. Eka Cahya Prima
(Project leader of the IPSE graduate survey team)
How long does it take to fill in the questionnaire?
- Most of you will need about half an hour, depending on the kind of experiences you have undergone during recent years.
- We have developed a highly standardised questionnaire, which mainly expects you to mark boxes which refer to relevant answers. With this approach we hope that we have made it easy for you to answer the questions.
How to answer the questions
- Please answer all questions applicable to you. In some cases, you will note that the questionnaire suggests you disregard some questions not applicable to you
- Since the questionnaire will be captured with the help of a scanner, please fill it in legibly.
Example of a 5-point scale
- In some questions we have employed answer scales from 1 to 5 (e.g. 1 = very bad to 5 = very good).
- Mark only one box for each item (row).
- If you would like to correct your answer, make the wrong one black and mark and underscore the right one.
- Sometimes we leave space for you to write an answer (………………………………………………………).
Your help to improve the survey is welcome